Frequently Asked Questions
My therapy practice is currently full as of 1/1/22. Please check back in a couple months to see if there are openings. If you can private pay or have BCBS insurance, I can refer you to a supervisee who has space. Let me know below if you’d like that option.
I am currently taking on LACs for supervision. I can provide supervision hours, client referrals through BCBS, and an office space.
My license allows me to see clients who live in the state of Arizona only.
1. Fees: I charge $200/hour. I slide my scale to $150, no questions asked. I take cash, checks, charge cards and HSAs. I also take Lyra, Anthem, United Health Care and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. I do not accept UHC community plans, AHCCCS, or Medicare.
2. Hours: I work Monday-Friday, 9-4 (last session ends at 5 p.m.). I do not work weekends.
3. Location: My office is located at 4625 E. Broadway #119. It is in the same building as the Kon Tiki bar. I offer telehealth and in-person sessions to anyone living in the state of Arizona.
4. Counseling style and philosophy. Check out my about page. I only see people 18 years of age and older.
5. Can I tell you…? Yes you can. My office is poly/kink friendly, queer affirming and fat positive.
6. My COVID policy is that you must be vaccinated and boosted and have no sypmtoms of illness to have in person sessions, and we will all wear masks in session. Video and telephone sessions are always available as an alternative.
7. If you are a returning client looking for the scheduling page, please email at [email protected] or text me at 520-241-1950 and I’ll send you the link.