Frequently Asked Questions
My therapy practice is currently full as of 8/11/21. Please check back in a couple months to see if there are openings.
I am currently taking on LACs for supervision. I can provide supervision hours, client referrals through BCBS, and an office space.
My license allows me to see clients who live in the state of Arizona only.
1. Fees: I charge $200/hour. I slide my scale to $120, no questions asked. I take cash, checks, charge cards and HSAs. I also take Lyra, Anthem, United Health Care and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. I do not accept UHC community plans, AHCCCS, or Medicare.
2. Hours: I work Monday-Friday, 9-4 (last session ends at 5 p.m.). I do not work weekends.
3. Location: My office is located at 4625 E. Broadway #119. It is in the same building as the Kon Tiki bar. I offer telehealth and in-person sessions to anyone living in the state of Arizona.
4. Counseling style and philosophy. Check out my about page. I only see people 18 years of age and older.
5. Can I tell you…? Yes you can. My office is poly/kink friendly, queer affirming and fat positive.
6. If you are a returning client looking for the scheduling page, please email at [email protected] or text me at 520-241-1950 and I’ll send you the link.